Top Five Reasons Women Should Exercise
- Endorphins: When you exercise, the brain releases endorphins which are the hormones responsible for making you feel happy.
- Release Stress: While exercising, you should free your mind to release stress. Even if this is just during a 20–30 minute walk or jog.
- Heart Health: Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S. Make sure to get your heart pumping, whether it includes a walk, resistance training or a fitness class.
- Staying in Shape: Continuing a healthy lifestyle and consistent exercise is not only beneficial for the heart, but also for the body. When you lose weight, you lose most of it through breathing out CO2. The harder and more intense the exercise, the more you will breathe and sweat, resulting in more fat loss.
- Healthy Skin: Sweating purges the skin of bacteria, dirt, oils and impurities, in addition to regulating the body’s core temperature. Just remember to clean your face and body after a sweat session to make sure all of those impurities are not reabsorbed into the skin.
Cryoskin eliminates unwanted stubborn fat, cellulite, sagged or loose skin. Let us help you become the best version of yourself. This month only, the first 20 women to schedule a free consultation with Cryo Studio Sarasota, will receive $50 off any treatment.
Location: 3800 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota. For more information, call 941-241-7358 or visit CryoStudioSarasota.com.Edit ModuleShow Tags