Lucky Dragon Feng Shui Tips for Fall
by Christina Captain, DAOM, MSAOM, MSHN, MA
Lucky Dragon says:
“Use these tips to welcome the fall season.”
Fall is a time for expansion, new opportunities, career growth and relationships, all of which are hallmarks of this transitional season. Follow these helpful hints to enhance this expansion, and exciting adventures will be sure to present themselves.
- Replace your doormat to welcome new energies into your home.
- Open your windows to allow fresh air and invite positive energy into your space.
- Tend to your garden and landscape to remove dead branches and breathe new life in.
- Lower the lights in your space by replacing higher wattage bulbs with lower wattage. This can help you slow down and enjoy simpler pleasures.
- Rearrange your furniture to change the energy in your most lived in spaces including the living room, kitchen and bedroom.
Does feng shui excite you? Stay tuned to this feng shui column for announcements about video blogs on how to feng shui your space for life.
Dr. Christina Captain is nationally board-certified by the National Commission for Certification in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She is the lead practitioner at the Family Healing Center which she founded in 2000. Dr. Captain is also an expert Feng Shui practitioner and teacher who studied under Nancilee Wydra of the Feng Shui Institute of America, before originating her own style, Essential Balance Feng Shui. Since this discipline is a branch of Oriental Medicine, she often blends Feng Shui principles into her treatment plans. Family Healing Center is located at 2650 Bahia Vista St., Suite 101, Sarasota. For more information, call 941-951-1119 or email Dr_Captain@FamilyHealingCenter.com.
Edit ModuleShow Tags