Feng Shui for Spring
by Christina Captain, DAOM, MSAOM, MSHN, MA
Lucky Dragon says:
“Use these principles of Feng Shui to foster growth and expansion in the spring!”
Spring is a time of rebirth and renewal. Practice these feng shui strategies to expand both your personal and professional growth.
- Wood is the element that harnesses the energy of growth and expansion. Various materials and colors can be used to promote the element of wood such as wood itself (any kind), paper materials such as books and use of the color green.
- If you are looking to find more purpose in life, undertake a wood working project like restoring a furniture piece, as this increases energy and clarity.
- The shape of the wood element is rectangle. Adding furniture and accessories of this shape helps to increase wood energy in a space.
- Balance the amount of wood element in your home with the metal element such as silver picture frames and other real metal accessories or furniture.
- Follow KonMari’s advice: “Get rid of it if it does not spark joy.”
Does feng shui excite you? Then, stay tuned to this feng shui column for announcements about video blogs on how to Feng Shui your space for life.
Dr. Christina Captain is nationally board-certified by the National Commission for Certification in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). She is the lead practitioner at the Family Healing Center which she founded in 2000. Dr. Captain is also an expert Feng Shui practitioner and teacher who studied under Nancilee Wydra of the Feng Shui Institute of America, before originating her own style, Essential Balance Feng Shui. Since this discipline is a branch of Oriental Medicine, she often blends Feng Shui principles into her treatment plans. Family Healing Center is located at 2650 Bahia Vista St., Suite 101, Sarasota. For more information, call 941-951-1119 or email Dr_Captain@FamilyHealingCenter.com.
Edit ModuleShow Tags